In The News: Brook Anderson and Kaizen Financial Advisors, LLCSubmitted by Kaizen Financial Advisors, LLC on February 23rd, 2018
We thought you might be interested to hear that Kaizen Financial Advisors LLC, advisor Brook Anderson was featured in a Q13 TV News story regarding the market volatility at the beginning of the month!
In addition, see below for other market volatility facts that might interest you:
- Since 1980, nearly two-thirds of years since 1980 experienced an intra-year decline of 10% or more.1
- During that same time period 76% of the years ended the year in positive territory, thus market volatility is normal1
- The market ended 2017 with some of the lowest volatile readings on record based on the VIX index. For the markets to experience more volatility going forward is more normal than abnormal2
- Long consecutive monthly winning streaks like we have expected over the past 14 months is not common. There has only been one other stretch in US history with a longer monthly winning streak, it was 15 month an occurred nearly 60 years ago.3
If you or someone you know has questions about their financial security, we would be happy to assist in any way!
- Charles Schwab, FactSet data as of 2/2/2018
- Morningstar monthly close data set (VIX index)
- Natixis PRCG, FactSet